To schedule Onsite Exam -
Taking a certification exam can often be an exciting and yet anxious experience. At a Kryterion Testing Center, We want you to feel relaxed and comfortable when visiting a Kryterion Testing Center so we’ve provided the following overview on what to expect and you move through the process:
- During your registration process, you will select a Testing Center, date and time for your test session.
- You will receive an email confirming your scheduled test event including your Test Taker Authorization code, this information will be needed upon arrival at the Testing Center.
- If you need to make any changes to your scheduled test event, you should either log in to your Webassessor account and click the Reschedule or Cancellation button next to your scheduled exam or contact your Test Sponsor.
- Two forms of identification (in original format only) are required at the Testing Center, which the proctor verifies and records.
- The Kryterion Certified Proctor (KCP) will provide you with documentation about preparing for your test session while your workstation is prepared in the testing room.
- You will be asked to place all of your personal items, in a locking cabinet or compartment. Personal belongings include bags, purses, keys, wallets, hats, briefcases, books, cell phones, calculators, portable electronic devices, watches and any weapons or firearms. We recommend leaving any item not needed for testing at home.
- When finished, you are prompted to notify the proctor that you have completed the test. The KCP will then complete check-out process.
- Each Test Sponsor determines when and how their Test Takers will receive their test results. Some Test Takers receive their results immediately after they submit the exam while at the testing center while others may receive their results via email or postal mail. Results will not be printed out by the Testing Center.